Six random facts about myself
It’s meme time! I promised myself I’ll do two overdue memes before the week ends. The first one’s from Raine (floraine.i.ph) I’ve been tagged with this meme last November yet!.
It goes this way: write six random facts about yourself, then pick six of your friends and tag them. I guess I’m running out of things to talk about myself, but as promised, here goes…
1. I have chinky eyes, they kinda disappear when I laugh. I look Chinese, though both my parents aren’t (we Filipinos are a combination of different races, so I guess that explains it) and people often mistook me for one. One time, a guy was talking to me in words I can’t understand, when he saw the confused look on my face, he was also wondering why I didn’t get what he just said. Then he apologized coz he was talking to me in Chinese. *sigh* Too bad I haven’t studied in a Chinese school, I would have been fluent with the language instead of just knowing “ni hao ma?”
2. I take afternoon naps whenever possible. This keeps me refreshed for afternoon work and prevents me from feeling drained by six o’clock. When I was still employed, after lunch, I would bury my head over my desk and catch a few winks while others would chitchat on the phone or play games on the pc.
3. I used to be a coffee lover, just the aroma of a hot cup of coffee (brewed or not) could send me to cloud nine and I would consume at least 3 cups everyday. When I had to do some over time work or research, I just drink some more, it kept me awake. I later found out it also caused my headaches. I was torn between keeping my headaches or drinking my yummy coffee… finally, after experiencing a week full of throbbing headaches, I decided to end my love affair with this black liquid.
4. My favorite attire – cotton shirt, jeans and flats. I just keep it simple. Don’t you just wish you could go to work without that strict dress code?
5. I can listen to a fave song over and over again, and still can’t get enough of it.
6. I just bought an exercise mat. So what does that mean??!! (shucks, I really can’t think of anything else to complete this list. Hehe…)
Now it’s tagging time! I’m passing this on to the following (don’t say no!):
1. Adam Mordo (peterjuan.i.ph)
2. Aileen (simplepleasures.i.ph)
3. Bea (beatriz.i.ph)
4. Curacha (bebeko.blogsome.com)
5. Daisy (blueapron.i.ph)
6. Wil (wilreyes.blogspot.com)
Have fun doing the meme! Just write anything random about yourself, that’s all. I’ll be checking your blogs soon…
p.s. to those I haven’t tagged, get ready for my next meme, you might be on my list. 😉