Where do you get your creativity?
Isn’t it that we get stuck sometimes with being creative and being inspired or motivated in whatever it is we’re doing?
So how do you keep your creativity going? There are actually some weird places to get them and some unusual acts to start getting inspired, try these for a change:
1. Old photos and letters
2. Your email inbox, especially the bulk folder *wink*
3. Recent boring conversation
4. Unusual things you see in nature
5. The first thought that comes to your mind when you wake up
6. Doodling some nonsense on a scratch paper
7. Writing down your name 100 times or more *hehehe*
8. The music that’s playing now
9. Add yours here… *wink*