A book meme
Been tagged again with another meme! This time it’s from Jun of Rendition (jun.i.ph). It’s quite simple. Here’s how it works:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag three people.
Here are the sentences from the book I opened – ‘The Tipping Point’ by Malcolm Gladwell:
But Sesame Street just somehow never took that idea and ran away with it. They knew that kids did this some of the time, but they never tried to build a show around that idea. Nickelodeon did some pilot shows before Blue’s Clues where kids would be explicitly asked to participate, and lo and behold, there was a lot of evidence that they would.
This time I will be tagging people (I know this will be quite easy for you):
1. Karol @ kalories.wordpress.com
2. Raine @ floraine.i.ph
3. Ric @ mentalnoise.blogsome.com
Let’s see what’s inside that book nearest you. 😀